Saturday, March 22, 2014

SABI Folio strap + go weekly travel pill box review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Greetings and Salutations!  And, yes I did have to look up salutations to make sure it was a proper use.  ha!  It is used to show that I find you to be important!  And, you are!  

I am happy and I hope that things are well in your life also.  The review I have for you today may seem familiar as it is the smaller version of the item seen Here 

SABI was very kind to me and sent me two different sizes of their Folio travel pill boxes to review.  

As one can see this is a weekly pill box for morning and evening pills only.  Should you need a pill box with space for afternoon pills, they also make other pill boxes, which may be reviewed Here

The SABI Folio strap + go weekly travel pill box does stay firmly closed, and I feel good about recommending all of the SABI  
products I have reviewed.

Before making your next medical equipment purchase, have a look-see at what SABI has to offer.  I really like their belief that people's imperfections are what makes them beautiful.  I have a lot of imperfections.....  ;)   just  sayin'

One may connect with SABI in the following ways:

WEBSITE 
PINTEREST 
TWITTER 
FACEBOOK 
BLOG 

The SABI folio strap + go weekly travel pill box may also be purchased on Amazon 

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI
 



 














 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment