Thursday, March 27, 2014

"KEEP MOVING IN STYLE" with Cane Expressions!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

 Hola, Como estas?  There, Fabrizzio, I have practiced my Spanish!  ;)

For those of us that do not know what I said.. ,  I am pretty sure I said, Hello, how are you?  So, let us hope that is the case! Even living in Ohio, just 3 hours from where I was raised people will ask me where I am from when they hear me talk. That leads me to believe I have a slight accent and combining a West Virginia accent with a Spanish accent seems like it could have ... "huh? what did she say" ... results!  But, I just cannot worry about it.  One just must try to do the best they can and do it in their own style.

The product I am reviewing for you today was started because a woman did not want to use her cane.  It was not her style.  She had instability problems, but thought her cane made her look old and it was unattractive.  One of her friends blinged it up for her by gluing a beaded belt on it.  And, Cane Expressions  was born. 
Cane Expressions is an interchangeable cover for ones..... you guessed it!  Cane!  They come in several different patterns, solid colors and even beaded.  They can be changed by taking the cane apart at the middle (where the height adjuster is) or by taking off the tip and sliding it up from the bottom.  

Cane Expressions are made in the USA.  They are available from several different merchants, all of which you will find on their website.  One may view Cane Expressions website HERE

WISHING  MUCH AMOR AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment