Thursday, March 13, 2014

SABI "Sporty" Cane to the rescue!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
  
Hi.  Welcome to a new review by Dragonfly Tales!

And a "this is my life."  lol.   Hello, my name is Vicki, and I am a "klutz".  A "bull in a china shop", a "cow on crutches", a "person that can fall in the grass and break her leg so badly that it requires surgery with a plate and screws"!  Whew that felt good to admit! 

I remember as a young child trudging along behind my grandpa in the woods.  The first thing we would always do was find a "walking stick".  I assumed this was for my Grandpa's stability.  Now... I'm not so sure.  He was probably thinking.. "she will be down more than she is up, if I don't give her a stick".  Blahahaha!  Good Times!

Once I fell into the flower bed at the mall, my little girl would not hold my hand the remainder of the time we were at the mall.  I guess she valued her life.  LOL  I was making memories!

The good people of Sabi must have heard of my lack of coordination because I was sent a cane to review.  ;)  It is pretty and pink!  I love me some pink. 
This cane is an all terrain aid for when you want to go that extra mile.  It is referred to as a "sports" cane.  It would be awesome for walking in the woods.  Oh, if Grandpa could see me now.  Heehee

This cane is not adjustable, which makes it very stable.  It has a very comfortable, soft handle, and the tip has a good grip.  

I personally feel that every household should have a Sabi sport cane
on hand.  They are so reasonably priced, and one just never knows when they may have need of a little extra help.  For instance, my Dad was taking some medication that made him dizzy, he ended up falling and cracking his pelvis.  I believe if he had had a cane available to him at the time, he could possibly have prevented a fall, because he would have had some extra stability.  

I am knocking on wood as I say " I have not fallen in two years".  I may have gotten my groove on.  ;)

You may connect with Sabi in the following ways:
Website:  http://sabi.com/ 
Blog:  http://blog.sabi.com/
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand 
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Sabi_brand  
 
This cane may also be purchased on Amazon, 
It has a 5 star review and comes in 4 colors

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment