Wednesday, March 12, 2014

AGELESS DERMA CONCEALER REVIEW

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Hello, and thank you for being a part of my day!  I love my job!  Lovely companies send me products to test, I get to try them and give ya'll my opinion.  How awesome is that?  :)  

I really like when I work with a company more than once which is the case with Ageless Derma.  I have reviewed for them before, we have a good rapport.  I am happy with them, they are happy with me, it is a win-win. And, you also win by learning about some great products!

Today I will be discussing Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur Concealer.
This all natural concealer contains vitamins A, E and apple extract.  It does not contain Parabens, and is not tested on animals.  It is a camouflage that can be used to help hide scars, dark circles, port wine stains, dark spots, and redness associated with rosacea.  My primary reason for wanting to test Ageless Derma Camoufleur Concealer, is due to flare ups of rosacea. I'll admit, it did hurt my feelings when my dermatologist told me my best option was camouflage.  But, Ageless Derma makes it easier.  And, I do not like to use so much make up that it completely changes what I really look like.  When people see me without make-up, they still recognize me.  ;)

I am quite pleased with this product.  I chose to receive it in the color medium.  It is kind of a salmon color, which is also good for counter acting blue tones under ones eyes.  The consistency is creamy, it feels very rich.  I have had no caking.  It does not settle into fine lines (not that I have any)  :/  ha!  Okay, okay I have a few  Blahaha!  Wow I am really baring my flaws today!  I might as well tell ya, I am also using  Ageless Derma to camo the place where I burnt myself on my forehead with my curling iron.   DOH!  That's gonna leave a mark.  

While it is true that true beauty lies within, we all want to look in the mirror and feel happy with the face we see looking back at us.  With a little help from Ageless Derma Camoufleur Concealer, I can achieve that.

You may view more of Ageless Derma here


For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; For beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. Audrey Hepburn

 

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU!

 

VICKI 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment