Saturday, March 15, 2014

FOLIO pill box review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Hello and Happy Saturday!  Thank you for stopping in today!  I love it!  You are appreciated!

Do you ever have trouble remembering if your took your medication for the day?  I do.  (But, if you are a regular reader of my blog, you already know.... I have issues.... Blahaha!  )  Anyway, I have a weekly pill box that I keep on the kitchen counter to help me keep track.  But the compartments are small.  The product I am reviewing for you today has been a great asset for me for my vitamins.

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the FOLIO grande large strap + go  weekly travel pill box by SABI. 


I have not traveled since receiving this product but I enjoy using it at home.  I have a regime of vitamins that I take throughout the day.  I take several large capsules that will not fit in a square compartment pill box.  I usually just lay them out on the table in the morning so I can make sure that I take them.  Now, thanks to SABI, I have a handy-dandy place to keep them.  And, if I do leave for the day, I can just toss the box in my purse because the strap keeps the lid securely closed.  

The pill compartments are deep and rounded, kind of an elongated oval which makes my vitamins easy to remove.  I recommend this product to not only those who take larger sized capsules but those that take multiple pills twice a day.

You may purchase the FOLIO on Amazon 
It comes in two sizes.  This review is for the "large" size.

You may connect with SABI in the following ways:

website
 blog
Facebook 
twitter 


WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL

VICKI 








  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment