Wednesday, March 5, 2014

CARAFE Water Cup with pill compartment

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Hello dear readers.  I hope today finds you happy and healthy.  I am doing well.  I have a case of winter/snow sickness and if they made a pill for that, this new product that I am reviewing would be even handier than it already is, even though I don't think that is possible.

Today I am reviewing for you the   Carafe Water cup with two-compartment pill box inside the cap by Sabi  (http://sabi.com/)





This is one handy dandy product.  As one can tell there is a nice sized split compartment for medication in the middle part and then a stoppered lid fits on top of the water and pills until one is ready to use them.
Fortunately, I have not been ill since receiving this product, but I can see the advantages to having this by my bedside during those times when I have a cold and just want to take a quick something-something without having to get out of bed.
I also find it useful when traveling for the day.  It fits in the cup holder of my car and should I need to take my medication while out, I have everything I need to do so.
Sabi offers many medical products, some of which I will be reviewing over the next few weeks.  In the mean time, here are ways  you can connect with Sabi;  blog:  blog.sabi.com
Facebook, twitter:  @sabi_brand
This CARAFE may be purchased at Amazon where it carries a 5 star review. 
This would make a great gift for those that have everything!

Wishing you much love and happiness

Vicki 

 










I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment