Thursday, April 30, 2015

Really Nice Makeup Brush Set in Carrying Case

Hi Ya'll 

How are you doing today?  I am in a bit of a quandary.  I want to live in three different places!  It is hard having loved ones in other states and countries.  Thank goodness for Skype!  But, the longing just to be in the same room as a loved one still remains, huh?

Well, when I do travel to visit loved ones, I can do it with "make up brush style"!  This seven brush set by Xtava is awesome.  



company photos

I have been using these brushes for about 2 weeks, and have experienced no bristle fall out.  The brushes are soft and the handles are comfortable to hold.  I like the shorter handles, as I feel it gives me more control.

The carrying case these brushes come in is more like soft leather.  It is compact and even has a zippered compartment.

The set includes; a powder brush, foundation brush, kabuki brush, eyebrow definer brush, 2 sizes of eye shadow brushes, and a lip brush.

Although I like all these brushes, the stippling brush is my fave.  I use it to apply my foundation.




Xtava is also the company that manufactures the Professional Self Rotating Curling Iron.

Makeup Brushes may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I was provided this product in exchange for my review.  I received no other form of compensation.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the links, it's very interesting. I will definitely come to the site.

    ReplyDelete