Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Uses of Fractionated Coconut Oil

Hello,

Welcome to Dragonfly Tales!  I appreciate you stopping by.  I don't get many visitors at my house, so I love visiting with you!

Today's review is fractionated coconut oil.  This is an odorless, colorless liquid.  It is not greasy and absorbs quickly.


company photo

What I use it for the most is a carrier oil for my essential oils.  I also from time to time douse my hair in it and let it soak for several hours.  Pretty!  :)

Other uses for fractionated coconut oil include using it to make soap, body scrubs, and lotions.  It is great for massages also.

Since this product is odorless, it does not clash with any scent one may choose to add to it.

It comes nicely packaged in a cellophane bag with a gold twist tie.  It would be a quick and easy gift to put this product and some essential oils in a gift bag.  

100% pure fractionated coconut oil may be purchased on Amazon.  They offer a money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose, and soft skin to gain!

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I was provided this product at no charge, I received no other form of compensation.


No comments:

Post a Comment