Sunday, May 17, 2015

Makeup Blender Latex Free Foundation Sponge

Hi,

I hope today finds you well.  I had a great week end, as 3 of my 4 grandkids were all together here in OH, and I got to spend a couple of days with them.  

Today's review is a Blender Foundation Sponge.  I had never used one of these before.  I found it to be quite useful around my hair line and around my eyes and nose.  




The rounded end worked really great for my cream blush.

This is latex free, which is great!  It is very reasonably priced at less than $4.50.

I dampened the sponge a little before using it.  I like it, it is easy to clean too.

This company also sells the typical egg shaped sponge.

Gourd Shaped Blender Sponge may be purchased on Amazon.

Wishing much love and happiness to you all!!

I was provided this product in exchange for my review. I received no other compensation.

Vicki!

No comments:

Post a Comment