Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Ultra Flex Knee Brace & Ankle Support

Hello out there!!

How is everyone doing?  I had an awesome Easter holiday.  I received a Easter present from my sister, which I wasn't expecting, and then my precious granddaughter surprised me with a dozen roses and candy.  Talk about feeling loved!  I truly wish everyone in the world was as well loved as I am.  I have awesome people in my life!

Ultra Flex was kind enough to allow me to review their knee and ankle braces.  I have a lot of knee pain from having a joint replacement.  I have a lot of ankle pain from breaking my leg 3 years ago.  I'm kind of a bionic woman.  LOL  Going through airport security is interesting!


Company photo

Not only are these braces great for when one has pain, but are also useful to those that play sports or run.  They can help prevent an injury.

They are very comfortable to wear also.  I got in the shower one day with the ankle brace on, because I had forgotten I was wearing it!

Here is the features of these braces as stated by the company:

» silicone strips that will warm up your muscles and prevent slipping
» enforced trim that guarantees integrity at high tension and a long life span
» 80% of neoprene that waterproofs the brace, firmly compresses your knee and covers splints.
» adjustable sizes to provide the best possible grip.
» open patella design will reduce the pressure on the knee without compromising the compression supplied to the muscle area.







I really like these braces.  I feel they are well made and the design is great.

To learn more about Ultra Flex visit their WEBSITE

Ultra-Flex Braces may be purchased on Amazon.  If one orders the knee brace, the ankle brace comes as a bonus!  

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I was provided this product at no charge in exchange for my unbiased opinion.  I received no other form of compensation.





No comments:

Post a Comment