Tuesday, April 21, 2015

We're talking Toner!

Greeting earthlings!

Ha!  So sorry, but I have always wanted to say that.  I think it goes back to some cartoon I use to watch.  But, I really can't remember, can you?

There are all kinds of "toners" in the world, but today we are talking face toners.  :)  Orange Blossom Water Toner to be exact.


company photo

This product does not have much of an orangey smell to me.  It is a pleasant smell, but not orangey.  Now, this is no ordinary ole' toner.  This is made from orange blossom water from the Mediterranean.
It is 100% all natural.  I appreciate using products that have no added chemicals.

Why would one use a toner?  

-Visibly softens wrinkles and scars
-Stimulates new cell growth
-Balances skin tone and oil production
-Fades marks, scars and skin damage  (copied from company)


I have enjoyed using this product.  Sometimes after cleansing my face, it feels a little tight, but after using this blossom toner the tight feeling goes away.  I like to use a toner as a double check to make sure I have removed all foundation.  This toner does not sting my face.  

I am pleased with this product, I think you will be too.

Visit Foxbrim's WEBSITE

Orange Blossom Toner may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I was provided this product in exchange for my review.  I received no other compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment