Saturday, April 4, 2015

Pure Resveratrol Extract

Hello!

How are ya'll doin'?  I had some blood work done last week, and everything came back normal, so I'm pretty good for the shape I'm in!  LOL

I received a lovely surprise yesterday from my Sister.  She sent me chocolate covered strawberries and Easter decorated cake pops. She is the best!  I am so blessed to have such a great family.  

Well, enough about me!  Let's get down to the review.

Have you ever heard of Resveratrol?  Let's see if I can jog your memory.... red wine...  Yeah you guessed it.  Resveratrol is found in red wine and other types of berries.  Benefits may include increased energy, weight loss, decreased blood pressure and anti aging factors.


Company Photo

These are easy to swallow capsules and leave no after taste.  I appreciate that this is a 45 day supply, as I was taught in nursing school that one should take a supplement 6-8 weeks to determine if it is contributing to their well being.

Island Vibrance is based in the USA in a FDA facility.  They offer a 100% refund if one is not completely satisfied.

As always, I suggest speaking with ones doctor before adding any new supplements.

Resveratrol Extract may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I was provided this product in exchange for my review, I received no other compensation.


No comments:

Post a Comment