Monday, April 27, 2015

My New Best Friend!!

Hi!

It appears that spring is a flop here in Ohio!  We had a few 70 degree days, then BAM last night it was 36 degrees.  That is like almost freezing again!  Blah, I'm tired of it!  

However, the cooler weather did not stop us from taking a road trip yesterday to learn more about essential oils.  It took us 2 hours to get there and usually I am in so much pain by the time I get somewhere, I can barely get out of the car, let alone walk around.
But, yesterday was different because I used my memory foam coccyx seat cushion. And, let me tell you, it made a huge difference.



company photos

The shape of this "oh you need one" cushion prevents pressure on ones tailbone.  That is the area I have nerve damage in, so this cushion made a tremendous difference in my pain level.

Because it is made from memory foam, it will not flatten.  And, it has a lifetime guarantee.  Awesome!  A friend for life!

This cushion is machine washable.  It has a handy carrying strap, which one can see on the bottom picture, on the front side.  

I have big plans for this cushion!  It is going to baseball games, church and road trips with me.  

If you experience pain from sitting, I recommend trying this cushion.  You have nothing to lose!

I love my new best friend cushion.  I think you will too!

Seat Cushion may be purchased from Amazon.

WISHING YOU MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS!!

VICKI

I was provided this product in exchange for my review, I received no other form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment