Thursday, April 2, 2015

Vitamin C Lotion Review

Hello,

To those of you that celebrate Easter, HAPPY EASTER!!  Easter always seems like a time of renewing for me.  The weather is starting to warm up, flowers are popping out, and I just start feeling more energetic.  

I am always happy to start reviewing for a new company.  Foxbrim kindly sent me a bottle of their Vitamin C Lotion.  



I have used Vitamin C serums, but this is the first lotion I have used.  I really like using the lotion on my arms and neck, as well as my face.

It absorbs quickly, and has no lingering smell.  

The pump dispenser is great, as it helps avoid spills.

This product not only has Vitamin C, but aloe vera, green tea, and jojoba oil, all of which helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.  
This combination also helps to lighten dark spots.

I am pleased with the results I have seen from this product.  I think you will be too!

See more Foxbrim products by visiting their WEBSITE

Vitamin C Lotion may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I was provided this product in exchange for my review, I received no other compensation.



1 comment: