Friday, December 11, 2015

We LOVE this Mirror Titanium Hair Straightener! It's Professional!

Hi!

Whew, it is a  busy time of the year for a lot of people.  Thank You for taking the time to visit with us today.  You won't be disappointed; because we have a terrific hair product review for today.

It is my "personal opinion" that millions of people have "bad hair days"!  Yes, every day men and women around the world, look in the mirror and think "Wow, I am having a bad hair day today!"  Can you relate?  :)

I don't know if any of you remember the cartoon "The Hair Bear Bunch", but my hair closely resembles theirs!  It is crazy curly in some areas and other areas it is frizz.  And, the older I get, the less time I want to spend doing my hair.  That is just one of the reasons the ISA Professional Titanium Straightener is my new go to hair product.  It heats up quickly, glides effortlessly over my hair, and within two shakes of a cats tail, BAM,  awesome hair!  :)

One can tell just by looking at this flat iron that it is a professional hair styling tool.  It has an LED display, heats up to 450 degrees and has a swivel cord.  Plus, the tapered end makes it easier to iron nearer to the roots of ones hair, and I love it for my bangs.


company photo


Isn't this a beaut!  It makes me happy just to see it sitting on my make up table!




Another way one can tell this is high quality is by looking at the cord.  This next picture shows a chain store straightener cord vs the ISA cord.  BIG difference.  And, it is a lot longer.



This product comes with a TWO year guarantee.  I feel this shows that the company has faith in their product.

My Granddaughter and I both highly recommend this flat iron.

Check out more from ISA Professional on:



Mirror Titanium Flat Iron can be purchased on Amazon, or the company website.

Wishing Much Love and Happiness To You All!

V

I received this product at a deep discount in exchange for my review.



No comments:

Post a Comment