Friday, December 18, 2015

THINNING EYEBROWS? GIVE THIS A TRY! ( Video) + discount code

Hola mi amigos!

Yeh, I'm still trying to pretend I speak Spanish.  Ha!  Oh, I will one day, just not today.  :)

Did you know that many years ago, people used goat hair or mouse hides to make their eyebrows thicker?  Well... they did!  This fascination with eyebrows goes wayyy back.  

I am realllly glad we have the option of Luxe Eyebrow Growth Serum.  I'm not really a mouse-y kinda girl.  :)


company photo

This serum contains peptides which aid in hair growth.  It has no odor, and does not leave a residue once it dries.

It should be applied twice a day to a clean brow area.  

I have been using Luxe for almost a month,  and have noticed a slight improvement.  I think that one should keep in mind that all products such as this, needs to be used faithfully.  One can not use it one day and skip the next day and expect to see results.  

Luxe offers a full guarantee on this serum, so really I feel it is worth a try.  It is definitely a step up from goats and mice.  ha!




Luxe Eyebrow Serum may be purchased on Amazon.  
* USE CODE 7DTT7F2S FOR A 20% DISCOUNT ON PURCHASE.*

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to you all!

V

I was provided this product at little or no cost in exchange for my review.







No comments:

Post a Comment