Friday, December 4, 2015

Kinda Vintage, Kinda Chic Sunglasses

Hello!

I hope ya'll are doing great today!  We are all good here!

We are having winter weather here in Ohio, but the sun still shines, and that means we still need SUNGLASSES!

WearMe_Pro sent us another stylish pair of sunglasses to review for ya'll.

My friend, JM, was here when I opened them and she went gaga over them.  They are just soooo her!  Don't you just love it when you find something and know just the right person for it?

She was wearing a shirt with a movie star's face on it.  It was perfect for these round cateye sunglasses.





Isn't this just the cutest!  And 100% UVA/UVB protection.




Just a little tid-bit my daughter taught me; if you are having a bad hair day, use your sunglasses for a stylish hair accessory!  






These sunglasses are light-weight and feel very comfortable to wear.  

They come with a protective bag to keep them in.  They are quite affordable.  And, can one ever have too many sunglasses?  I don't think so!

Round Cateye Sunglasses may be purchased on Amazon.

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to You All

V

I was provided these at a discount in exchange for my review.

Follow us on INSTAGRAM for more product pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment