Friday, December 18, 2015

HAVE A BALL WITH THE FOREVER FLEX EXERCISE BALL!

Hello!

I hope you are doing well!  Excitement is in the air here at Dragonfly Tales!  More on that later.  :)

Do you like to have fun while exercising?  If so, then you want to get the check in the mail for this exercise ball!  





WHAT'S IN THE BOX?



INFLATED WITH INCLUDED PUMP


TWO EXTRA AIR HOLE PLUGS AND A REMOVER TOOL

Go from box to fun in 5 minutes or less!  My granddaughter and her b/f were here when this ball arrived.  Haley had it inflated and was bouncing on it within 5 minutes.  Easy peasy!

Haley loves this exercise ball.  In fact, she asked if she could buy it from me.  Ha!  No, I didn't sell it to her, but I did let her take it home with her to review.  She has been using it and says she still loves it.

It looks like I am going to have to buy myself one, because what kind of Grandma would I be if I asked for it back?  :)

This exercise ball has a 2,200 weight limit. So no need to worry about it bursting!

Live Infinitely is a delight to work with.  Very friendly and answered questions quickly.  They also make an awesome HAMMOCK

I really don't think one could find a better exercise ball than this one. It also comes in grey, and different sizes depending on ones height.

EXERCISE BALL may be purchased on Amazon or their WEBSITE

HAPPY EXERCISING TO YOU ALL!

V

I was provided this product at no charge in exchange for my review.




No comments:

Post a Comment