Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Love My Coffee Bean Grinder

Hello!

I think Santa is going to have to come by boat this year, we have been having major rain storms all day!  So glad it is not snow.   ACCKKK

I was really glad that I was asked to review Bru Joy Manual Coffee Bean Grinder.  I have wanted to try one for awhile now, but I am not a huge coffee drinker.  So, I just kept putting off getting one.

I had read that to get the best cup of coffee, one should grind their own beans.  And, use 2 tsp of coffee per cup in a brewer.

This is very simple to use, and it just right for a couple cups of coffee.  



One can adjust the grinder from fine to a little course depending on preference.  The little window on the side lets ya see how much you have ground.

I have used this almost every morning since I got it, and I think it works great.

One can also grind spices with this grinder.

This would also be great for camping trips; because it is lightweight and stores easily.

I am glad I have it!

COFFEE BEAN GRINDER may be purchased on Amazon.

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to You All!

V

I was provided this product at little or no cost in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment