Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Optical Wireless Mouse Review

Hi!

I hope today finds you well and happy!  We are doing great!  

It is pretty obvious if you are reading this blog, that; even if you are using a tablet, you have a working knowledge of a computer.  Yeh, I'm a brainiac! 

Well, if you use a computer, chances are good you have used a "mouse".  Wow, I am all kinds of smart today!



company photos


This is a larger sized mouse than what I am use too.  I use a mini laptop mouse, so I found this mouse a bit too large for me.  It does have features that I like though, so I go back and forth on how I feel about it.

It has an adjustable thumb rest, which is a nice change, and one can click a button and the cursor will return to the center of the screen.  I love that.  Also, the dongle (USB plug in thingy) stores on the bottom of the mouse.

Because this is an optical mouse, one will not see a light on the bottom of it.  It comes with batteries which is always nice.

I do feel this is for a medium/large handed person.  If you are in the market for a mouse, this one does have nice options that I have not found in other ... mice.... mouses'?   :)

Wireless Mouse may be purchased on Amazon.

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to you All!

V

As a product review blogger, I was provided this product at little or no cost in exchange for my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment