Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Surprising number of plastic straws are used every day! Stainless Steel Alternative

Hi,

I hope today finds you well and happy.  

Through research, I found that 500 million straws are used per day in the USA.  This came as quite a shock to me.  That is a bunch!

Most of them get disposed of after one usage.  They can take up to 200 years  to decompose.  

Plastic straws are in the top ten debris found in our oceans.  I watched a YouTube video where a turtle had somehow gotten a straw stuck in it's nose.  It cried, as the rescuers pulled it out.

I love the ocean.  It makes me sad that people throw trash into something so beautiful and beneficial to our world.

These stainless steel straws will save you $$ and help protect the environment.



These come in a box with a cleaning brush and a cute little "Thank You" card.

These sell on Amazon for less than $6.  And, they have a life time guarantee.  Ya' just can't beat that!

One should avoid using plastic straws for strong citrus drinks, as the acid from the citrus can pull harmful toxins out of the plastic, and then we drink them.   :/

Stainless Steel Straws may be purchased on Amazon.

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to You All!

V

I was provided this product at little or no cost in exchange for my review.




No comments:

Post a Comment