Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Gaming Mouse Review!

Hi Everyone!

How are you doing today?  If you celebrate Christmas, then like me you are probably very bussssyyyy!  

You may be looking for a reasonably priced gift for a "gamer" in your life.  Well, you are in luck, because today we are reviewing a Gaming Mouse.




company photos


I am not a huge gamer.  Therefore, I feel this is too much mouse for me!  There are tons of options and it can be set for multiple users.

Reviews on Amazon are mixed.  But, the company seems reliable when it comes to returns.  So, I would say;  give it a try, it is reasonably priced and has attractive features and design.

This is a fairly large sized mouse, more fit for medium/large hands.

I have included a copy of the company's statement about the capabilities of this mouse.

aLLreLi M811Lu Shark Series High configuration gaming mouse: up to 8200 DPI, 12000 FPS, 1000 Hz polling rate, 150 IPS cursor speed, and an Avago ADNS-9800 sensor. Omron micro-switches provide crisp, firm clicks.
Personalize your mouse to fit your needs: 8 programmable buttons, 5 user profiles, aesthetic and easy-to-use control panel lets you assign actions and record macros like a pro.
6 DPI sensitivity modes, indicated by the mouse lighting color, multilevel adjustment from 200 DPI to 8200 DPI, supporting 200 DPI stepping adjustment. The LED light can be turned off if necessary.
Ergonomically designed, long-term use without fatigue; Symmetrical Design - Perfect for Left and Right handed Gamers; 5ft braided-fiber cable with gold-plated USB connector ensures greater durability. Precision, comfort and easy to control.

I will admit I do not know what all those words mean, but I am sure a gamer would.

I have not used it for long periods of time, but when I did use it, everything (that I knew how to configure) worked fine.

Gaming Mouse may be purchased on Amazon.

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to you All!

V

I was provided this product at no cost in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment