Monday, May 19, 2014

GOLD Elements Nail Care

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Hi, hi!  I am glad you were able to stop by today!  

Today is my daughter-in-law's birthday;  HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!  I HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY!

If you are a regular reader, then you may remember I had a really bad first home manicure experience  :/  One can relive that disaster by reading here .  So, when the chance came for me to review a professional nail care system, it took me nano-seconds to click "apply to review"!  And, boy am I glad I did.


GOLD Elements Nail Care System is just what I needed! 

Before using Gold Element Nail Care, my nails had ridges in them.  I had bought ridge filler (like nail polish), and my nails were pretty dry. Nothing had really helped, especially not the ridge filler.  I followed the easy directions of GOLD and was stunned by the immediate improvement in my nails.  They look like smooth polished glass. The lotion smells good and lingers for a few hours.  The next morning, I looked at my nails, they still looked shiny.  Four days later, they are still shiny!  Love it!  Light reflects off of them, all of this and no nail polish!  
If you are looking for hand and nail care, your search is over!  Included in the kit is; Hand & Nail Cream, Cuticle Oil, Nail File & a Buffing Block.

Oh, and it comes with a lovely gold gift bag, should you be purchasing it for someone else, you are all set. 

One may find GOLD Elements Nail Care here 

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment