Saturday, May 24, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Organizer Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  

Hi, hi.  Wow, if I had known Spring was only going to last 3 days I would have enjoyed it a little more!  The end of May and it is 46 degrees.  Cray, Cray.. right?  

But, hey we can always make Rainbow Bandz bracelets, and thanks to this handy dandy organization box I am reviewing for you today it makes things sooo much easier! 




 I know from personal experience of my 4 year old Grandson, those little bandz can be found just about anywhere.  So, do yourself a big favor and get the organization box when you get the bands. :)

This is a nice size box with adjustable compartments.  I like that it has two locking mechanisms to keep it securely closed.  It would be good to take in the car so ones children would have an activity to do on longer car trips. 

I feel this box would also be great for many craft items.

One may visit Rainbow Bandz website HERE
Rainbow Bandz Organization Box may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI 

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Rainbow Loom fails to stay warm for the holiday shopping season. The tendency of children to use looms, caught for the first time in late summer.

    ReplyDelete