Sunday, May 4, 2014

PRO-15 The Perfect Probiotic Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  

A giant welcome to all!  I have this "gut" feeling that you will leave here today with some really good information!

Today's review is about "probiotics".  For those of us who are unsure of exactly what that means, they are organisms such as bacteria or yeast.  Researchers believe that some digestive disorders occur when there is an imbalance between our "good gut" bacteria and our "bad gut" bacteria. (*good gut, bad gut = my own wording :)



 Probiotics help the balance of the friendly ("good gut") bacteria.

Why  do I  choose Pro-15 The Perfect Probiotic over other probiotics?  I like the size of them.  They are a pea sized pearl, taken once a day.  I can generally remember to do anything once a day.  ha!  Also, they are Vegetarian, Lactose Free and Gluten Free. Pro-15 is time released so you get benefits throughout your GI tract.

Well, here we go... more than ya wanna know... a couple of months ago my GI tract went all wonky.  After 4 days I had to go to the ER.  When x-rays, blood work and CAT scans showed nothing, the Dr.  said try a probiotic.  Fortunately for me, I had been approved to review PRO-15 and it arrived just in time.  

This is one of those products that I believe everyone should try.  But as with any new medication discuss it with your Dr. first.  As for me and my house, we are pro PRO 15!  :)

Read more about Hyperbiotics PRO-15 on their website HERE
Purchase PRO-15 on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL

VICKI 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment