Tuesday, May 6, 2014

ORGANIC Rosehip Oil by InstaNatural

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Hi ya'll, it was a balmy 39 degrees in Ohio this morning! So much for Spring.  It seems every other day I am dragging my winter coat back out.  I read an article yesterday that said the top ten places to retire was all areas that have cold weather. They were voted the top places to live mainly due to low crime rates.  Cold weather = low crime rates, makes sense to me, everyone wants to stay inside where it is warmer.  Ha!

How are you doing?  Apart from a few minor issues with my parents health, I am doing well.  I live three hours away from my parents and sometimes feel unhelpful to them.  I am very grateful for my sister who keeps a close watch on them.  We are a tight-knit loving family and I have much gratitude that God was kind enough to put me into their lives.

My sister and I are on the same wave length when it comes to skin care, and every time I review a new product, I'm like.. "Sister, you gotta try this"!  

In spite of my rambling on about my family, I am actually reviewing an all encompassing product for you today.  ORGANIC Rosehip Oil by InstaNatural has many uses.  Such as; it can be used as a moisturizer for dry skin, hair and nails, used for stretch marks, scars, dark spots, psoriasis and eczema.

Rosehip is the fruit of the rose.  It is high in Vitamin C.  The thing is, it does not smell like roses.  I am not really fond of the smell, but it dissipates quickly.  It is a thick oil, so one must really rub it in.  Because I have a facial regime I am happy with, I use this on my fingernails and cuticles.  Before using it, they were quite dry.  I have had a vast improvement since using ORGANIC Rosehip Oil

I use other products by InstaNatural and have been pleased with each of them.  They offer an unheard of 100 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.

ORGANIC Rosehip Oil by InstaNatural may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment