Friday, May 23, 2014

BOOTY Fresh Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  

Hi,hi.  Did the word "Booty" catch your attention?  ha!  It did mine.  Each time I went to the site where I apply to review products I saw the option to review Booty Fresh and thought; "Who in their right mind would be able to write a review about a product that makes their "booty" smell good"?  And, then one day.... Click... I did it.  Yep, I'm all about smellin' good.

This product is not only good for freshening up during the day, but I was thinking it would be real handy for camping and during times of illness, when one feels all funky, but is just too ill to take a full bath.

Also, during times of hospitalization, those sponge baths just don't cut it and this product would be an added bonus.  I also feel it would be great for the elderly or anyone that may have mobility problems with getting in and out of the tub.

Just spray it on, wash it away and you are good to go.

One may read more about Booty Fresh and order it on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Saves and catapults the sex life. The other night “eating groceries” is taking the relationship to a whole new level! Thanks, booty fresh!

    ReplyDelete