Saturday, May 3, 2014

Belitae Organics FRESH -C

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  

Oh, Oh, Oh, it's magic ya knoooowwww.... Whoa, I am telling my age right there!  It is some part of a song that I once knew and that is the extent of what I know of it. :/

Hello and welcome by the way :)  Today's review will seem familiar as I have reviewed a similar product, but from a different company, and with slightly different ingredients added in, so it is familiar in that it is about Vitamin C serum.  And for me, well it has been kinda magical!

I do want to reiterate to you that I have had really good results using Vitamin C serum and hyaluronic acid.

Belitae Organics differs in that is specially formulated with STAY-C®50 - a breakthrough in Vitamin C skin care. STAY-C®50 is converted to L-Ascorbic Acid by your skin cells going to work when and where it's needed. This form of Vitamin C will never oxidize in the bottle.

Belitae Organics Fresh C may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL

VICKI


  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment