Monday, May 12, 2014

Mud Shampoo? Who Knew?

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Oh, what a beautiful morning, Oh, what a beautiful day! I've got a beautiful feeling, everything's going my way!  ;)  

Now imagine that being sung by someone that can actually carry a tune.  Because, I cannot.  I have been told "you can't carry a tune in a bucket".  So, I'm thinkin.... that's pretty rough  LOL.  My Grandpa Hale couldn't carry a tune either, but he sang hymns all the day long, and I'm sure the Lord appreciated hearing them!  A lot of my memories of my grand parents revolve around singing, of grandmas singing babies to sleep and singing beside me in church.  I can see where I got my lack of singing talent. Ha!  But, the memories of their voices is still sweet to my ears.  

While reviewing this new product, I  looked into other healing properties of the Dead Sea.  Unfortunately, there was no documentation to show that drinking the water would make one a singer.   Blahaha!

However, Dead Sea Mud Shampoo by Adovia can cure problems you may be having with dry scalp. 
Here is their claims:

  • Helps to Relieve Itching from Dry, Flaky Scalp & Dandruff
  • Helps to Relieve Symptoms of Scalp Psoriasis & Seborrhea Dermatitis
  • Made with Pure & Natural Dead Sea Mud for an Infusion of Essential Minerals into Scalp & Hair
  • Specially formulated for dry, itchy scalps & Dandruff
  • Also Contains Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E & Chamomile for a Natural Formula that gets results.

Before using this shampoo, I just poured some out in my hand.  It felt like a luxury, it has a lovely sheen to it, it smelled very clean.
After using it, my hair is very soft.  

Your satisfaction is guaranteed, so if you do have any of the aforementioned problems, I feel you should give this shampoo a try.


Dead Sea Mud Shampoo  may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI  

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment