Thursday, May 8, 2014

ORGANIC Argon Oil by InstaNatural

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



 
Hiya!  Two days ago, I was wearing my winter coat, today it is 80 degrees, yes I live in Ohio. Blahaha!  If I turn my furnace off during the day and forget to turn it back on at night, I can be right sorry for it come morning.  I really need to be somewhere that is 71 degrees.  That seems to be my not too hot and not too cold point.  I know.. "Dream On Alice".  Well, if one cannot have the perfect temp, I have found that I can have great hair no matter what the temperature is.  Awesome, right?!

ORGANIC Argon Oil  is my hairs new best friend!

This is how my day went;  I was not expecting to see Fabrizzio on Skype, so I doused and I mean doused my entire hair in oil.  And, then bless his heart, he surprised me, with a text; "Hunny, I am on Skype.  Yep, that is the way my days go, I am surprised I didn't have a mud mask on too!  You really don't know someone until you #1 have seen them with the flu and #2 have seen them with the oiliest hair possible.  But, true to form, he said "you are still beautiful".  So sweet, my Chico Latino.  Yep, he's a keeper. :)

I left the oil on my hair for 20 hours because, it is color treated and dry, and let's face it, the embarrassment of being seen had been conquered.   

After washing it, I left it to dry naturally, my friend, Jennifer, saw me that day and said "Your hair is so shiny today".  She sees me every week, and this is the first time she has told me I had shiny hair.   Two days later, (no, I had not re-washed) I was told; "Your hair looks really good".  I have no other option than to believe it is the Argon Oil.

I use other products by InstaNatural, I am happy with all of them.
You may purchase this "liquid gold"  100% Organic Argon Oil on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment