Wednesday, February 19, 2014

YOU NEED A LOOPROPE

Hello dear ones.  I hope today is going well with you.  I am doing well.  I am a happy person, there are some things in my life that I am not happy with, but I am happy.  I hope you take happiness away from Dragonfly Tales.

I was fortunate enough to receive a LoopRope to review.  Every bungee cord out there needs to be replaced with one of these!
I believe this is a product that all households should have.  They are so versatile.  And, unlike when using a typical bungee cord, I don't get that "someone's gonna lose an eye" feeling.  It's true! Every time I see someone stretching one of those bungee cord's beyond the point they should be, "A Christmas Story" runs through my mind!  ha!

This is a stretchy rope with loops.  One can hang things from the loops, or one can use it simply as a way of securing items down.

I have to take my trash to a dumpster.  I have my grandson's wagon to do this, but the bags would fall off on the way to the dumpster, but; not any more!  I am able to easily secure the bags down with the LoopRope.  

These are ideal for campers, hikers or those just needing to secure items, such as when moving.  They even make an awesome clothes line!  

I had a corner section of my room that I wanted to section off, I put two small hooks in the wall attached a LoopRope , using the clasps that comes with it.  I then attached a pretty curtain to the rope.  See... so many uses!  What have you used you LoopRope for?

Thank you Jeff for being so kind as to send me a LoopRope, so that I might give my honest opinion of your wonderful product!

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI 



No comments:

Post a Comment