Saturday, February 8, 2014

GIVE YOUR SKIN SOME VITAMIN C

Happy Saturday! 

Whew the week has been somewhat of a nightmare for me.  I was snowed in for 2 days, then when I did go out, I got my car hung up in some snow piled on one of the side streets. People tried to push me out, put salt under my tires, cardboard, nothing worked I was just there spinnin' my wheels!  I was sideways in the street, it was nerve racking.  I called the tow company they said 45 minutes to 1 hour before they could get there.  I was like; I cannot block the road for that long, so I made a 911 call, and told the operator I just needed for the police to know that I am blocking a road.  He said "I have someone coming to help you".  Ahh, that was music to my ears.  It was shortly thereafter that a police cruiser pulled up, and an officer and another gentleman got out, also the beautician that was suppose to be doing my hair came out, all 3 got me shoved off of the tiny little snow mound that my car was stuck on.  So, yeh, it was "Nightmare on Toledo and West Central" for awhile. LOL!  But, all is well today and I did not so much as open my front door.  

So there was a review of my week, now to the good stuff.  I was given the opportunity to review an Organic Vitamin C Serum 
by La Beaut'e Pure

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


I have been having a really rough time with my skin this winter.  It has been just hideously dry.  So I was really glad to review this product for the past 3 weeks.  I use it every day, but you can wait 72 hours before using it again, as it does not wash off.   My skin looks a little bit plastic-y after I use the serum.  Like you can tell there is a barrier there. 

I took the product to my dermatologist appointment, and he saw no reason for me not to use it.  So, good news there.  

I like it, I am also using it on my mangled cuticles to aid in the healing process.

There is a lot of information about the product on Amazon.  where it has a 5 star review.  So I'll not rattle on about that.  My main job as a reviewer is just to let ya'll know how it worked.  It worked great for me, you may get different results.  But if you are looking for somewhere to start with skin repair, I would give this a go.

Much love and happiness to you!

Vicki














I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment