Friday, February 28, 2014

THESE SCALES WIN!

Happy Friday to you all!  I'm so happy you have chosen to spend part of your day with me!  I get to watch Trevor today, so there is no telling what adventures I may go on today.  Whatever they are, I am sure they will entail hunting, playing cars or painting.  We even just have fun throwing dominoes at a bucket and seeing who can get the most "buckets".  

One adventure I always dread going on, is the one to the scales!  That's spooky stuff right there.  But, if one must do it then you may as well have some really neat scales to do it with.  :)

The Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial is the world's first weight scale to incorporate a synchronized electro-mechanical Dial and LCD that automatically illuminate and point to your weight in lbs and kg, for easy-to read results in all light conditions and from any angle.  I'm not too sure about the "any angle" part.  I don't want anyone standing off to the side of me to being able to see the angle.  LOL   

Aside from liking the look of these scales, I like that you do not have to tap them or do anything to turn them on.  You just step on them and get your weight.  My daughter gave me a nice set of scales, but I had to kind of flip them up with my toe and let them fall to get them to come on.   I prefer no toe flipping.  :/

These scales may be purchased at Amazon   They do have a 5 star review on Amazon, so be sure to have a look-see at them.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU!

VICKI        

  Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.                                               

   I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment