Thursday, February 13, 2014

After-Action Review




Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Hello, and welcome to another product review by Dragonfly Tales.
I am honored to have you stop in today!
 







Today's review is one that task list makers will find interesting.
On this site, one can do the following:
  1. List accomplishments of the day
  2. List lessons learned
  3. List ways one can improve
  4. List what changes could be made

The one change I would like to see for this, is a place to list the tasks one wants to accomplish for the day.  Studies have shown that if one makes a list of tasks, they are more likely to do them.

I find this to be true for myself, as I like to mark things off as I do them.  Sometimes, if I do something extra, I'll write it down, just so I can mark it off.  Ha!

This product is designed to help enforce discipline.  I think it would be especially helpful to those that have children, as a way of keeping track of all their activities.  Home schoolers could use this product for keeping track of their children's lesson plans.

They also offer a Professional Mentor that would benefit those that are in charge of others, or are part of a professional team.

If you are interested in analyzing yourself, and enjoy seeing what your accomplishments of the day were they offer a free trial.

You may further review this product here .

 
 Wishing much love and happiness for you!

Vicki

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment