Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sore Throat Be Soothed!

  Happy Day Dear Dragonfly Tale Readers!  As I write you today, I do so from my beautiful home state of West Virginia!  I had not seen my "WV family" since October, it was way past time.  If you have never visited the mountains of West Virginia, I encourage you to do so.  John Denver did not write a song about us for nothin', ya know. :)

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

The product I am reviewing for you today is really rich in history.  The Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops were originally made in 1870 by.... wait for it... wait for it...  THE PINE BROTHERS!!!!  
                                


Mr. Pine was tired of having the sore throat and set out to do something about it.  He and his brother were German candy makers by trade.  They had great success with their lozenges.

Over the course of time the company has traded hands many times.The original recipe is now being produced by Three Sisters Home Products.  

I received the lozenges in wild cherry flavor.  Although, I have been blessed not to have the sore throat since receiving the product, I did have a mouth ulcer from eating spicey food, and the lozenges did aid in reducing the pain of that.  They are quite tasty and kind of have a firm "gummy bear" consistency.  They take over one hour to melt in your mouth.  I like them.  I also like the packaging they come in. 

This tried and true tradition can be purchased at most pharmacies as well as Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment