Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Sometimes you just want to be alone with your computer!


Hi,

How are you today?  We are doing awesome!  Dragonfly Tales has several great products coming up for review, so be sure to follow along.

Today, we are reviewing BVS Solitaire Collection for a PC, tablet or mobile.  

I was not aware there were so many solitaire card games.  This program has all your favorite solitaire games, plus some that I bet you haven't heard of.  Some are easy, some are difficult.  But, all the ones I have played are fun and can be addictive!

I am really impressed with the quality look of this game.  It has great image quality, and many, many options to choose from.  One can change the look of the cards, the back ground color, if you want hints or not.  

The below pictures look a little wonky, because I was taking a picture of my computer screen, but it will give ya an idea what things are about.  :)








Also, the list of games lets you know what level of skill it is.  So when you are wanting a challenging game, go for the difficult, when you want a mindless activity, choose easy.




Installation of the game was simple and fast.

Here are a couple company photos that are clearer.






I am impressed with this game, I think you will be too!

BVS Solitaire Collection may be purchased on their website.

 Follow BVS  and Dragonfly Tales on Facebook.  Because, it's nice!


Wishing much Love and Happiness to you ALL!

Vicki

I was provided this product at a reduced price or at no charge,  in exchange for my review.  I received no other form of compensation.


No comments:

Post a Comment