Tuesday, October 20, 2015

50 Pack Aromatherapy Essential Oil Bottles



I hope today finds you well.  Things are going good here.  We have loads of great products coming up, so follow along!

My daughter is a consultant for an essential oil company.  Therefore, the whole family has loads of essential oils and sometimes we want to share.  

These bottles make that easy!  One gets 25 2 oz. and 25 3 oz. glass bottles with the dropper top insert and lid.  


company photo







We get together once a month at Brandi's home for a make it-take it class.  These bottles are great for giving a sample to a friend, or getting a sample from a friend!

Aromatherapy Essential Oil Bottles may be purchased on Amazon.  Be sure and add them to your wish list!


Wishing much Love and Happiness to you ALL!



Vicki




I was provided this product at a reduced price or at no charge,  in exchange for my review.  I received no other form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment