Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Vitamin C Eye Gel

Helloooo!

It is nice to "see" you!  I hope all is well in your world!  I feel I am blessed more than any one woman has the right to be.  I have so much to be grateful for!

One area of my life that tends to give me probs, is my sleep (or lack thereof.)  Not sleeping well can wreck havoc on ones eyes, huh?  

That is one of the reasons I use a moisturizer especially made for around the eyes.


company photo

This eye gel comes in a small container that makes it great for not only home use, but also for travelling.  

It has a slight cucumber smell, it is cooling to my eyes.  

Not only does it have Vitamin C, but also HA, Jojoba oil, cucumber extract, and Aloe.  These work together to help with puffiness and dark circles.

The skin around our eyes is very delicate.  Care should be taken not to pull the skin.  I use my ring finger to gently  dab this gel around my eyes.  

As with any product of this type, consistent use is a must.  

Vitamin C Eye Gel may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I was provided this product in exchange for my review.  I received no other form of compensation.




No comments:

Post a Comment