Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Thread Count does make a difference!

Hello,

I have been spending a lot of time lying in bed for the past few days, due to having surgery.  The product I am reviewing came in handy!

These are 1000 thread count cotton pillowcases.  They are very soft against my face.



These come nicely packaged in a plastic zippered bag.

I received them in a very light green, but they have different color options.

company photo

I remember ...back when I was a kid....  ha!  my mom would make me iron sheets and pillowcases.  I would  spray a bunch of starch on them, and grumble the whole time about how dumb it was to iron sheets.  But, there was something nice about those crisp sheets!

Thankfully, these cases wash up nice and look just fine without being ironed.  Not that I would anyway!

Pillowcases may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I was provided this product in exchange for my review, I received no other form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment