Saturday, April 19, 2014

Mystelic Beauty - Natures Best Vitamin C Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  

Happy Happy Happy Day!  I am soooo glad to "see" you!  How have you been?  Anything new going on?  I have loads of new reviews coming up!  Yeah for us!  

I really loved my job as an Operating Room Nurse, but this blogging "job" is loads more fun!  The product I am reviewing for you today is one that has helped repair damage done by years of "scrubbing in" for surgery.  Several times a day for ten years, I scrubbed my hands and forearms with a brush and iodine before putting on the sterile garb to aid with surgery.  I have had problems in reversing dry areas that I believe are a direct result of this.  Until now. :)

I am a big fan of using  Vitamin C serum on my face,  this time I really put Natures Best Vitamin C Serum to the test by also using it on my arms.
I am pleased with the results I have obtained!  I know that it is for ones face, but my arms are super soft!  If I can make any part of my body soft to touch.. well...  I'ma gonna do it!  ha!   As one can see a dropper is provided, which makes it really easy to apply.  After using the serum, one then applies their regular moisturizer.

This is the product claims for Natures Best Vitamin C Serum:


Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum - #1 For Face, Eyes & Acne On The Market - C + E + Hyaluronic Acid Reverse Skin Aging & Wrinkles - Look & Feel Years Younger - Organic 18% Vitamin C Serum > Vidi, Obagi, Powder, Cream

 One may purchase Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment