Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Vitamin C Serum by Even Glow Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  

Hello, and welcome to another edition of "This is your life", err ...I mean Dragonfly Tales!  How are things going for ya'll?  I am pretty much a stay-at-homer, so if you are off doing fun and exciting things please share!  :)  I do look forward to the mail person coming because almost daily I receive something fun to share with you.

Anyone out there want to hear their Grand-daughter say to them; "you have no wrinkles"?  I heard those words from my Grand-daughter last week, bless her little heart!  In all honesty I believe it is from using vitamin C serum and Hyaluronic Acid.




Even glow by Valentia differs from  other Vitamin C serums because it also contains Organic Rosehip Seed Oil & Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Resistem (Plant Stem Cells), Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical), and green tea extract.  All these work together to provide hydration and correcting dark spots.

If you use Retinol (TM) you may still continue to use it while using Vitamin C serum.

Vitamin C Serum by Even Glow may be purchased on Amazon.

 One can read more about Even Glow here.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI 

 







  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment