Friday, April 4, 2014

Have you been MATCHA-FIED yet?

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Hola!  ;)  Hello, and don't worry if you have not been matcha-fied yet as I hadn't been either.  Not until Kiss me Organics asked me to review their Organic Matcha Green Tea!  Now, I am officially Matcha-fied!


Now, I will be the first to admit to ya that my green tea kefir smoothy does not look all that yummy.  But, it is a good way for me to incorporate two good products into my body at the same time.  If one has never had kefir, it kinda of tastes like sour cream, when I added the green tea, it gave it a vegetable sour cream taste.  I (here I go again, with the spilling my guts thing) gag quite easily if something smells/tastes bad.  One time my niece, Morgan, was giving me a kiss and burped up sometimes garlic-y smelling right before she gave me the kiss, I gagged til I puked.  We still laugh over that one.  Although, she finds it funnier than I. :)

So, to say that I do not do well with things that smell bad or taste bad is an understatement.  There have been some products I have tried that I'm pretty sure I have puked back into the glass while drinking it. :/

But, I have no problems with drinking Organic Matcha Green Tea, as a tea/latte or as a kefir smoothy, so that is high praise from me!  Anyone in my family will tell ya if I can smell it or drink it without gaggin', then anyone can. ;)  I'll be the first to admit to ya that I am weird.  I was an Operating Room RN.  Blood, guts, brains whatever one may see inside the human body does not gag me, but you get me around a bad smell and I'm hosed.  

Provides all day energy
Boosts Metabolism
Improves Skin Health
Has 137X more antioxidants than a brewed green tea

Kiss me Organics also offers a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. So you really have nothing to lose and loads to gain.

Matcha Green Tea may be purchased at AMAZON

 
WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI 








 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment