Sunday, April 13, 2014

A Fogless Shower Mirror? Yes! It's true!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Good beautiful day to all of you!  I truly hope today finds you happy and well.  I am happy and I just can't help it!  ha!  I have some stuff in my life that I am not happy about, but I am happy.  I choose to be.  A happy girl is a pretty girl!  :)  I read that somewhere.  ha!  So get out there and start bein' happy!  

What I am reviewing for ya today kinda looks more useful for guys, but I ... and NO I am not revealing how long it has been since I have had a guy in my shower.  Blahaha!  But, anyway, I find this mirror quite useful for myself. 


For myself, I use it to make sure I have removed all my eye make-up and also, when I colored my own hair and rinsed it out in the shower, I used the mirror to make sure I had gotten all the color rinsed off my skin.  It was really quite convenient for that.

For the guys, shaving in the shower is apparently the best shave because the steam from the shower softens the beard and reduces razor burn.

With Father's Day coming up, this would make a great gift.  For you ladies that do have men in your showers, you are kinda givin' yourself a gift too!  :)  Plus, if you can get your guy to shave in the shower, you don't have all that mess in the sink.  Double bonus!

The Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror is sold exclusively through Amazon, where it has a 4.5 star review.  They offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.   

When I checked today, it was on sale for $14.99.  That is awesome, because if you would buy 3, (Dad, Father-in-law,Self/Spouse/Significant Other) you would get free shipping also.  

You may purchase this great "fogless shower mirror"
at Amazon. 
 
WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI 
 






 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment