Monday, February 15, 2016

Protect your iPhone with this tempered glass protector



Helllllo,

I hope today finds you well!  We are doing awesome!

This review is for an iPhone 6S plus screen protector.  

You know; those phones cost a bunch of $$!  It is crazy!  But, they are kind of like a mini computer..... at least that is what I tell myself to justify the cost!

I could worry myself sick over damaging it..... or I could protect it.  Which is what I did using this great screen protector.





This protector is tempered glass.  It comes in lovely packaging, and easy to follow instructions.




There is even an on-line video for correct installation.  

I read one Amazon review where a person had fallen and landed directly on their iPhone.  This protector cracked a little, but protected their phone.  And, that is what is important.  Replacing the protector beats having a cracked phone screen any day of the week.

I am pleased with this product.

Nearpow-iPhone-Screen-Protector may be purchased on Amazon.

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to you All!!

V & F

We were provided this product at little or no cost in exchange for our review.

No comments:

Post a Comment