Thursday, February 25, 2016

What is a Marimos Ball... anyways? Discount Code included!

Hi!

If you have been or are from Japan, you no doubt know what Marimo Moss Balls are.  If, like me, you haven't a clue... well I'm agonna tell ya!

Marimo Moss Balls are just that!  Moss that grows in the shape of a ball.



                                        How they arrive.

This is a package of 3 large moss balls and 1 small ball.

In Japan, these are placed in glass bottles and are said to bring good luck.  They only require a water change every 2 weeks, and ceiling light is enough for them.  They are kind of like a pet rock, only prettier!

They do not cause algae to grow, so they would be lovely in a fish tank.

Here is mine after 1 week:



They are easy peasy to care for.  And, I am glad I have something green that I haven't killed!  Yes, I am a plant killer,  sad I know!

These would be a cute gift for a housewarming party, or maybe a college student leaving home for the first time.  

They are a very pretty shade of green.

Marimo Moss Balls may be purchased on Amazon.  USE CODE;  K3L4JFJC for a 21% discount!

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to you All!

V & F

We were provided this product in exchange for our review.




No comments:

Post a Comment