Sunday, January 24, 2016

Fridge Magnets that help kids learn!

Hi!

I hope today finds you well and happy!  We are doing great!  It is kind of cold here, like in the 30's, but I know that is mild compared to a lot of places.  My family in WV have 13 inches of snow!  ACCKK!

Finding things for the kids to keep busy with can be difficult when they are stuck inside.  These alphabet fridge magnets will not only keep them entertained for a bit, but also can help them learn their letters and numbers.  


company photo

Buy more than 1 set and have a little scrabble game going on, right on the fridge.  Leave little notes for the kids or your companion to find!



Te Amo means I love you, in Spanish.  :)

Because magnets can be harmful if swallowed, these are recommended for children age 3 and above.  

I can't remember any of the kids in my family not having a set of alphabet magnets.  Can you?

Magnetic-Alphabet may be purchased on Amazon.

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to you All!

V

I was provided this product at a deep discount in exchange for my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment