Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Sparkly Mom to Be Sash - Darling!

Hi!!!!

No, I am not the Mom-to-be!  Whewwww,  nooooooo.  Ha!

I asked to review this sash because I know a certain someone that is havin' a baby!

This would be great for a baby announcement, gender reveal, and baby shower.  Or, if one works in an office use as a door decoration!



This is glittery, but the glitter doesn't fall off and get all over ya.  

I cannot say how well this will hold up, as the edges are not sewn, and I don't know if the ribbon will fray.  But, in most cases, it will not be worn the whole nine months, so it should be fine!

Then again.......maybe when one doesn't feel like doing the housework, they could wear their Mom to Be sash as a little reminder!  Give those Moms some TLC!!

Mom-Be-SASH may be purchased on Amazon.

Have a Lovely Day!!!

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to You All

V & F

I was provided this product at little or no cost in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment