Sunday, January 3, 2016

Quillus Digital Artist Stylus Brush

Hi, 

I use a stylus 99.9% of the time when using my iPhone, or tablet. When I first started using this Stylus, I wasn't fond of it, then it dawned on me; this is a "painting stylus" not a texting/playing games stylus. The difference is the pad on the stylus end is a type of material as opposed to rubber. This makes it "slide" across the screen, as opposed to click and drag. When the paint brush is in use, the end cover adds to the length of the stylus, and I find it comfortable to hold. 

I have only used this a few times, and I have had no issues with it on paint apps. Just keep in mind this is not going to replace a texting stylus. It is for painting or drawing apps. The box gives suggestions of apps to use. I think it is attractive and has a good design. 





This is nice for beginner painters and more experienced users.

If your child likes to play on an ipad, these would be great to take along on road trips.

We like this stylus, and recommend it!

Artist Stylus may be purchased on Amazon.

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to you All!

V

I was provided this at little or no cost in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment