Wednesday, November 11, 2015

What is a Tens Unit anyway? (video)


Hi,

Hope ya'll are doing good today!  

I woke up with a headache, decided to just stay in bed longer than usual, and of course that resulted in a signal being sent out to everyone to call me, text me, do anything you can to make sure Vicki doesn't go back to sleep!  :)

Today we are reviewing a Tens Unit by Santa Medical.

This has a re-chargeable battery, with a USB cable, so that it can be charged through a computer or electrical outlet.

I have used a tens unit for several years and have found them to really help my shoulder pain.  I had one that my Dr. prescribed, and I was very interested in seeing how this device compared.  

I feel this Ten Unit by Santa Medical does a great job.  The intensity can be raised high enough to the point where it can become uncomfortable, and I like that.  I like knowing if I need a higher intensity that it is available.

A  tens unit delivers an electric impulse, wherever one chooses to place the electrode pads.  Although from what I have researched the exact science of this is not known, but it is thought that stimulating the nerves with the electrical impulse interrupts the signal going to the brain that says "you have pain"  :)




Below is a short video showing how to use.



I do feel this is a very good tens unit and a good option for pain relief.

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to you all!

V

I was provided this product at a deeply reduced rate in exchange for my review.







No comments:

Post a Comment