Thursday, August 13, 2015

SAPO Bamboo Charcoal Soap has changed my mind about using bar soap!

Hello,

I hope today finds you well and happy.  I appreciate you stopping by and would love for you to follow my blog through the links on the sidebar.  Thanks!

I am not a bar soap user.  But, I was intrigued by SAPO's bar soap.
This soap is handmade in the USA.  It is certified organic.


company photo

I truly love this soap!  I use it on my face and body.  It does not leave my face with that tight dry soap feeling.  It rinses squeaky clean!

I have noticed my arms do not feel dry, they feel moisturized, like I put an oil of them.

This does lather well, and gray bubbles was a new experience for me.   :)  Usually a colored soap still makes white bubbles!

This soap contains activated bamboo charcoal, shea butter, coconut oil, palm oil, sunflower oil and other oils!  No wonder my skin feels moisturized!

To make your bar soap last longer, be sure and store it out of the direct spray of the water.

I am happy with this soap for both face and body and would recommend it to anyone looking to go organic.

SAPO-Bamboo-Charcoal-Bar-Soap may be purchased on Amazon.

Wishing Much Love and Happiness to you all!

Vicki

I was provided this product in exchange for my review, I received no other form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment